Baked Parmesan Garlic Zucchini. DELICIOUS!
You're probably noticing my family likes zucchini!! This is the first time we tried this one and it was a total hit at my house. My 9-year-old even had seconds. Not many kids take seconds on vegetables!
What I love about this dish is it tastes amazing, it's healthy, it doesn't take a lot of ingredients and most of all, it's quick and easy to make. That is a win win in my book! Try it. Hopefully it's a hit at your house too!
The tomato salad is something my husband came up with. It's easy and it tastes really good!! Do you notice the theme of these recipes? A lot of them are easy and that is what my life needs right now. I'm sure you all are in the same boat. Life is just crazy busy sometimes!
Side note: The Quesadilla filling was left over from the extra filling I had from the stuffed peppers from last week’s recipe. I love being able to make new dishes from leftovers and what's best is it doesn't feel like leftovers.
HHM note: Zucchini, tomatoes, Feta (on lettuce salad) and salad mix can all be bought at HHM.
BAKED PARMESAN GARLIC ZUCCHINI
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp oregano
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 425F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Cut zucchini lengthwise into quarters and put in a bowl.
3. Pour olive oil over zucchini and add minced garlic. With your hands, rub the garlic and olive oil all over the zucchini.
4. Put the zucchini on the baking sheet in a single layer, skin side down.
5. Sprinkle the zucchini with salt, pepper, Parmesan cheese and oregano.
6. Put the zucchini in the oven on the top rack, and bake for 15 minutes.
7. Switch the oven to Broil, and bake for another 4 minutes, or until zucchini is golden brown.
8. Serve warm. Optionally, you can sprinkle zucchini with an extra 1 tbsp. Parmesan cheese right before serving.
Found on Pinterest from Melanie Cooks
TOMATO AVOCADO SALAD
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 0 Minutes
1 cup cherry tomatoes
dash of olive oil
dash of balsamic vinegar
dash of salt & pepper
1. Dice avocado and put into a bowl.
2. Cut cherry tomatoes in quarters and add to the diced avocados.
3. Add olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Salt and pepper to taste.